Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quantum Physics and Your Heart

Quantum Heart


The seemingly unsolvable conundrum of the New Age of Aquarius paradigm called the Laws of Quantum Physics is this:


How can we live or exist in the Mind of God, the Quantum Ocean and also exist as a seemingly separate entity on the physical plane?


I, at this point in my evolutionary consciousness, do not have an exact answer. But I do have an abstraction of what I think one answer may be.


This new paradigm of the Laws of Quantum Physics has opened the box of secrets of the Universe. I peeked in and now I am projecting my thoughts outside of this box.


The wonderful gift of this New Age and paradigm allows all of us to think out of the box of conventional physics, dogmatic religion and pharmacological medicine.


It is your God-given right to rebuild your physical reality with the new energy rules contained in the infinite box called Spiritual Quantum Physics.


Here is my analogy (abstraction), you can use it to build your own.


There exists an infinite ocean of Thinking, intelligent energy called the Quantum Ocean. There is no Time there, No Space there. Everything that is, was, or ever will be exists in this Quantum Ocean, Mind of God. We live move and have our being within this timeless, space less infinite point called the Quantum Ocean, Mind of God.


We seemingly 'blink out' of this Quantum Ocean to experience physical, mental and emotional life. But we really can't 'blink out' of the Quantum Ocean because there is no outside of it. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING exists within it.”


There is the conundrum. Well what are we? We are individual souls, each one of us an infinitely small part of the infinite Soul called, the Mind of God.


We Exist in the Mind of God and seemingly outside of it at the same time.


There is only one Quanta unit, no matter what physical shape or size that it appears to take on. That Quanta unit is a Soul. A small soul of God, much like a drop of Ocean water is a actually a “small ocean.”


Every cell in our body is a Quanta – Soul. Every organ is a Quanta – Soul.


Within each small Quanta Soul is the whole Quanta Ocean, Mind of God.


Every one on the planet exists in every cell of your body. The planet Earth, Galaxy Universe also exists in every cell of our bodies..


What I see in our den is what I “expect” to see. It is where I place my attention, or the flashlight beam of my consciousness. I need to learn how direct the flashlight beam of my consciousness inside myself disregarding everything appearing physical in my den. My true reality, my true being is within me not sitting in this chair in the den.


Here is a great exercise that one of my teachers gave me to attract what I want out of life.


Health, Wealth, and Love are energy fields (matrices) within the Quantum Ocean, Mind of God.


Since every organ in my body also contains the entire Quantum Ocean, I can place my consciousness in one of my organs and be within the quantum ocean itself.


The HEART which is symbolized as the organ of Love and Peace is the perfect organ to use. Everything that is, was or ever will be exists, right in my own heart.


All I have to do (it will take time) is to go consciously within my heart to seek what I want. Want more health, wealth and love? Then meditate upon your heart chakra and picture them already existing there.


Don't look outside in your physical Universe. For that is is not true reality.


If you do not have sufficient health, wealth and love in your physical reality, it is because you have not placed them in your heart chakra.


What you intentionally meditate on, feel and see in your heart chakra, where the entire Quantum Ocean, Mind of God exists, will eventually manifest into your physical world.


Want to communicate with any living or dis-carnate higher beings, look for them in your Hearth chakra. That is where you will find them. All your ancestors are there.


Remember, “The Kingdom of Heaven is Within.” Start making a daily practice to visit it. Look for it in your heart.


Ragnar Storyteller (AKA Ellis Peterson is a Korean War Vet living with his wife Lory and dog Dixie in the boonies of the Pocono Mountains. He is a retired math professor and electronics engineer. He is the inventor of the simple radionics device called “The Nordic Ond Orgone Generator”. He has written over 200 articles and booklets on runes, radionics, quantum physics, viking history, orgone generators and alternate healing methods. You can see more of his works on his websites:


http://www.olevikingshop.com/


http://www.runes-for-health-wealth-love-now.com/


NEWEST WEBSITE:


httP;www/Quantum-Physocs-Spirituality.com



http://www.Spiritual-Quantum-Physics.builderspot.com


http://www.radionics-quantum-physics.com/


VISIT HIS NEW EBAY STORE


http://stores.shop.ebay.com/ragnarstorytller



Visit his Blogger page. Over 40 separate blogs on: Runes, radionics, Quantum Physics, Alternate Healing Techniques, Hidden Viking History, Astrology and the Occult Sciences.


http://www.blogger.com/profile/01628942695087696423


Visit his LULU Book Store. Softcover and E Books on Runes, Radionics, Quantum Physics, Healing, Astrology and Occult.


http://stores.lulu.com/ellis111


Email for free newsletter:

ragnarstoryteller2@gmail.com










No comments: